Monday, February 05, 2007

How do you Experience God...

It's interesting, Phil, that last night you and I were discussing how God speaks to each of us in differing ways. This morning, my first stop was at http://www.crosswalkamerica.org/ and today's new blog was Some Patterns in the Static I usually enjoy Howie's style and this morning I found it has given me a lot more to get my mind around.

Peter had a great time with the Sunday School yesterday. The children were taken up for the communion time in the contemporary worship. He loves this place with the praise band and the fun music. Peter and his friend were chosen to hold the cracker plate. When people took a cracker, Peter was to say "God Loves You". When his mum asked him if he was shy - he just shook his head and said "uh uh" and smiled that little one that Grandma loves so much...

have a great day all
later man, jan

No comments: