Friday, November 18, 2011

Frustration setting in...

Why oh why do they talk about tents and the damaging of bits of grass?
I think it's because they all live in fear. 
Fear that Occupy the World just might be right!
Fear that they know deep in their hearts that so much is wrong with our society.
Or just plain fear that they have been found out and may have their toys taken away?

Some days I just get frustrated at the mainstream media.  
What happened to honest investigative reporting? 
What happened to listening to both sides.
I think the CBC has been the fairest however even there I've seen them picking and choosing who and what to show in their news.

so... when I get frustrated...

I have this link on my toolbar...
I click it and just say NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Try it, you might like it.
later man, jan

No comments: