Sunday, April 11, 2010

Google bomb request...

I'm posting this for a friend I follow who calls himself Real Live Preacher.

He has this friend Mike who sold his gas station in 2008 and it appears the whole neighbourhood mourned the loss of such a great mechanic.

He says...
"They say the two things you have to find when you move to a new city are a good doctor and a good mechanic. I’ve had several physicians in the twenty years that I have lived in San Antonio but only one mechanic. His name is Mike."

Well Mike the Mechanic now has his own Kastis Automotive Repair in San Antonio and I understand that if his website is linked to in enough other websites and blogs, then Google will pull him up easier when people search. And if you pop over to his page... check out Mike’s tips for making your car last.

So here's my plug for Mike - who sounds like a great guy - and it's probably a shame he didn't move and open up here in Calgary, where we never seem to know where to turn to for help with our cars.

Best of luck, you go get 'em, Mike :)

later man, jan

No comments: