Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Vittana - Invest in Education, One Loan at a Time

Vittana is new and Vittana is growing. They have asked me to tell 5 of my friends. I'm not sure I have 5 people who actually read my blog... but you never know.

I loaned $25 to Maria in May, a 22-year-old studying administration in Paraguay. She has a husband who works but they could not afford her tuition up front. She made her first repayment on Oct 6th and my PayPal account was credited with $7.39. Woohoo!

I loaned $25 to Nardith in September. She is a 23-year-old studying laboratory sciences in Peru. She is now fully funded.

Today I loaned $25 to another Maria. She is a 23-year-old studying bank administration in Nicaragua. I worked for a bank all my life. I hope she does well. Her loan is 49% funded so far.

later man, jan

No comments: