Friday, November 28, 2008

I want this book for Christmas...

Deepak Chopra - author of many books on spirituality and holistic medicine has now written a novel "Jesus - the Story of Enlightenment" . This book is based on his own research into the mythology, legends and actual eastern scholarly writings and thoughts on the 'lost years' of Jesus. This book follows his 2007 book "Buddha: A Story of Enlightenment".

This past summer I read "The Third Jesus" and I found Deepak Chopra to be an easy to understand read. I found he is a very inspiring spiritualist who's words totally make me search deeper within my heart and my bible than I have ever done before. Please plan ahead and set aside the 14 minutes needed to listen to this Larry King live interview with Deepak Chopra.

And then buy me the book, please, John :)



later man, jan

No comments: