Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The United Church of Canada debuts its new forum...

The new ads will be appearing anytime soon... some of them quite thought-provoking.
Then watch E-Z Answer Squirrel trying to answer life's important questions :) then go check out...

http://wondercafe.ca/ to discuss the answers more deeply... That's the plan anyway.

This summer, in Thunder Bay, the United Church General Council voted to fund this new project with a view to appealing to the electronic generation. You know, those 30 to 45 year olds who are not coming to church these days. Those discussing the problems of the world in internet forums.

I like the look of the new site personally. However, I can't seem to load my photo into the profile, even after reading the FAQ and downloading the software program recommended. My image is .jpg and is 90x90 pixels and is only 5K so what can be the problem?

Since I am outside the target age group, that is probably not a big issue :)
Who wants to see a photo of me even at 6 months :)

I did the church search and found 29 United Churches within 20km of our home. That's a lot of churches. Glad to say, my home church was one of them :)

Please give the site a try and let me know your thoughts...
later man, jan

1 comment:

Mad Monk said...

Woot! First post!

Your blog is great, just what a blog should be :-)