Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Contemplation - inner work for outer change

I am so excited.  My issue of GEEZ magazine (Summer 2011) just arrived in our mailbox and I need to find time to read it.  I actually opened to a random page and read right through it standing in the middle of the kitchen floor.

a sample of the headings this issue are...
  • Forget 'making a difference'
  • Seven varieties of religious contemplation
  • Speechless for a week
  • At least now I know I'm neurotic
  • Those who sing pray twice
  • Three stations of the activist sould
  • a call for monks and activists to unite
and on... but I have to go out now... this will be by my side for every spare moment... to speed read and/or savour at leisure... and possibly both ... it's definitely going to the cabin for the whole summer so you can read it too...


later man, jan

No comments: