Wednesday, April 20, 2011

It's a Small World...

It's a Small World and with Kiva.org you can be in almost every corner of it!

I sit here at home and reach out into the world.  And everywhere, I am among friends.  I feel a sense of connection in every direction.  My heart feels so large and warm and full of God's energy to share.  I have been given so much love and joy and friendship.  Please use some of mine. I have extra.  And as your life gets better, send it back so I can pass it out again.  That's the joy of Kiva.  The way to use and re-use small amounts of money to help someone help themself.

When you lend, you know you are truly creating dignity and hope and joy and friendship.  You may not get to see it first hand but it's real.  Every picture on the Kiva website is someone whose whole life is in the process of getting better.  And you -- *you*  --  are the person making that more possible every day.

I hope as you read this you feel so much love.  There truly is so much out there. If you haven't made your first $25 loan on Kiva, try it today.

later man, jan

No comments: