Friday, September 22, 2006

Jan wants to share...

So where do I type - Oh here it is...
and then it jumps when I hit the enter
oh yeah... well there's Morgan enjoying his game with Katie...and here's Peter on his way from the cabin down the path to the beach...
and this is the 2006 photo of Trish in front of the cabin - beginning to be a traditional shot - I must search back for the previous ones and we can compare...

Well, everyone else seems to be doing this bloggin stuff ... so who am I to pass it up... I chose this format because I liked the look of the aussiebeck at blogspot.com that Todd and Bianca have been posting on. So here goes...

I loaded some photo and typed some words...

so now to retire / regroup / and let the whole concept percolate in my grey matter...

and then Phil can give me some hints ?? :) Cause now I have no idea where to go... later man, jan

ps - gotta learn something new now and then to check my sanity :)

No comments: